Thursday, December 25, 2008

Stamp Simply...And A Very Merry Christmas! :)

Merry Christmas! I hope you have all had a wonderful day! It's been a rather low key Christmas here but one filled with lots of fun. I've spent my day playing with the boys and all of their new toys. I think we've been up since at least 5AM. I'm not so sure that they weren't up before that and they did NOT want to go to bed tonight! Aw!

So tonight I finally got a chance to get a little stamping done. This card is about as simple as you can get, though. I created a quick one for Sharon's Stamp Simply challenge. This week is all about playing with some of our new toys! You can get the full deets here at Sharon's blog. I hope you all get a chance to play along with this one. If you do, be sure and upload your creation to either your blog or SCS. If you upload to SCS use the keyword ssnotime67.

Here's my little quick card....
So what's new? Well, I am the oh so happy new owner of the new Spellbinders Labels Two...how excited I am about this purchase! I also got the new Papertrey Ink Love Songs set created by the oh so talented Lisa Johnson. The card itself is pretty straightforward. I used my swiss dots embossing folder for the main panel and then some Pink Pirouette dsp from SU. The ribbon is also from PTI. That's it. EPLS.
Be sure and check out the rest of Sharon's team.... Julie, Janine, Jennifer, Tammy, Dee, Becky, AJ, and LeAnne.
Hope you are all enjoying what's left of this Christmas and that you all have a wonderful weekend! :)
Post you soon!

7 comments:

Tracey said...

This card is gorgeous Jennifer!! I love it! I hope you are enjoying the holidays!!

LeAnne said...

Su-weet! I love this! I think that set is just so much fun!
LeAnne

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this sentiment. It is so sweet. I can't wait to go and see the rest of the set.
Pretty card too.

Julie Koerber said...

This is sooooo cute Jennifer! And, congrats on being the owner of some new Nesties! Glad you had a fabulous Christmas! We are still lounging about in our Christmas jammies! :-)

Anonymous said...

This is `gorgeous` Jennifer...Glad you had a great Christmas..`Enjoy` the rest of Christmas..lots a love:)

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful card. I love the soft look and all the texture you added to this card.

Jackie said...

Georgeous card Jennifer :)