Tuesday, December 30, 2008

That's One BIG Butterfly!

Do you guys ever buy the whole paper package? You know, the packages that come with not only dsp but the little punch outs and alpha's? I have a really bad habit of buying them and never using all the little do-dads that come along with the dsp. I can't throw the do-dads out mind you...but they really never get used.

I picked up a whole package of Crate Papers Mia Collection from Jacksonbelle and it came over the weekend. I LOVE the paper. In fact I've used some already, but now I have the whole package. In an attempt to use up everything....will it even be possible?....I created this little number....
This is really such a quick and easy card. I used the GIANT butterfly that was on one of the punch out pages and then a couple of the border strips. The sentiment is one of my favorites from a past Kit of the month from Unity Stamp Co. This sentiment is from the July kit of the month and if you missed it you're in luck because it's available now!
I'm off to get busy with the things of the day. I hope you all enjoy yours! I will post you soon!
Thanks for stopping by! :)

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Another beauty! I just everything about this card. Very inspiring.

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Jennifer!!

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Great card! I LOVE the big butterfly. I am the same... whole bunches of sticky bits to use on cards!! Need to be muchmore cost effective this year in card making so am going to try and use lots more 'bits' that I have already!
Judy x

Karen said...

I just love this card!! The colors are very calming! Like Judy I plan to use up more 'bits' this year!! It will be a good way to challenge my creativity!!! Happy New Year, Jennifer!!

Toni K said...

Great card! I have been trying to use the little doo dads lately too.