Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday Throwdown

Me again! I love those days when I actually have more than one something to share! Earlier it was Julie's challenge for Sharon's celebration...now it's a little something for our Monday throwdown.
This weeks challenge? ...a red and cream Christmas card. I had the perfect paper for this one. I pulled out this fantabulous paper from the Little Yellow Bicycle a stamp from Unity...this one is called Christmas List and ......
Be sure and check out the rest of the gang...
I'm off to do the things of today...it's quite a list I might add! Hope you are all doing well and that you have a good one! I will post you soon! :)

Unity Stamp Co.
The Little Yellow Bicycle
Making Memories
sticky pearls
ribbon SU

8 comments:

AJ said...

cute card Missy!! love it- great layout!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Miss Buck!

Lisa H. said...

this is a beauty! love the stitching ( I need to re-thread my machine!) and the ribbon is gorgeous!

Ashley Newell said...

Cute card Jennifer! It's so pretty!

Maren said...

Isn't this the sweetest!! Love those poinsettias!

Amber Hight said...

Wow, this is beautiful Buckie! Just love it:)

Brooke said...

gorgeous! very classy! love the poinsettias on there... :)

Sarah E. said...

I love this card! It is absolutely beautiful!