Sunday, December 14, 2008

J * O * Y

Are you ready for Christmas? In all honesty, I'm still working on it! ...but enjoying every minute! I dont' often have any shopping to do at this time of year...ok...that part isn't so fun...tooooo many crowds. Heck, it just takes forever to get to the stores because of traffic! My house is almost ready. I've had so many stamping projects that I am slightly behind on that part as well. Although, I'm ok with that. All the elements that the boys love are up and shining so bright.

Here's one of the projects I have been working on. I made this one for Angela...you know, Unity Angela! ;) I pulled out my Bitty Christmas Tags for it along with my sizzix pennant dies.....



Here's a close up of some of the different pieces....
One more....
I realized as I was editing these that they came out slightly blurry. Sorry about that. You get the idea. I would retake...but can't...it's not here anymore! ;)
Hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday! I am off to start my day! :)
Post you soon!

Unity Stamp Co
My Minds Eye
K&Co
PTI Kraft
Copic markers

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Jennifer this is fabulous. Angela will love this and I know it will brighten her day. Maybe we might see it behind her in the live hip hop video.

Jenn said...

That's so sweet of you, it's too cute, Angela will be trilled!

Toni K said...

Love it! I know she'll love it too!