Sunday, December 7, 2008

Stamp Simply Day 8

Happy Monday! :)

It's time for another fun Stamp Simply Celebration day! :) Today is full of more 'Simply' goodness! Blog candy...fun challenges! So let's get started!

With as crazy busy as things get at this time of year we all need something quick to give. A gift for the teacher, the bus driver, your hairdresser. Our challenge today from one of my favorite friends, Julie, is to create something for just that!

Here's my thought...you need something quick! Something cute...but super quick and easy! Let's face it, if the 'gift' takes an eternity to create then chances are it will never be given...because at this time of year...who has the time!

I grabbed something that I had on hand...a little brown paper bag. Yup! Brown bagging it baby! I added some dsp...a little ribbon....a sentiment from Unity......and......


Yes, EPLS! But that is what's needed for this type of thing! I will be handing the boys one of these for the bus driver...filled with a little chocolate...and they will each get one for their teachers as well. Perfection!

Be sure and check out the rest of the sample makers for this one....
Sharon Johnson
Deb Saaranen
Leslie Miller
Joan Fricker
Barb Schram
Tammy Hershberger

Julie has some blog candy for one lucky winner who enters this challenge. Be sure and link at her blog where you have yours uploaded and if you upload to SCS please use the keyword SSC08.

Sharon also has some blog candy for you. Head over there and check our her fabu creation and sign up for that one.

Back in a bit for more. Hope you are all doing well!

8 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

Gosh Jen, you make it look so EPLS!! LOL! I think this is a darling presentation and think of all the things you could stuff in that cuter than cute bag!!! You rock -- you know that-- right!?!? :-)

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute Jennifer! I love this! I will probably HAVE to CASE it!

PS the word verification is cuttapi, how suiting for you since you're such a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

These are PERFECT!! I love how you have tied them up with the ribbon. A wonderful idea!

Janine said...

Fabulous Jennifer... Fast, simple and gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

these are really cute. and will make nice gifts for all those teachers!

Deborah Saaranen said...

What a great brown bag idea-- who doesn't have some of those around? Marvelous!!!

Anonymous said...

These are super fabulous gift bags Jenn!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I was just thinking about my little pile of lunch sacks the other day. I was never able to fix them up this cute. I love these. They're adorable!