Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Day Four!

Happy, happy, happy! ....ok...a Jimmy Neutron episode just flashed in my head.....sorry....

I've got a quick post for you guys today. I am off to finish up a few other things that I can't quite share yet... Today it's a challenge. This one brought to us by the ever so talented Deb Saaranen. Our task...to create a teacher gift. You can get all of the deets over at Deb's blog.

Well, in keeping with Stamping Simply, I pulled out my Sizzix dies and cut out a little gift bag. Couple that with a little Christmas card and you have......
This die is perfection! How awesome to just put through the machine and glue it together. Here's a picture of just the bag.....
I also made a little notecard.......
I used Unity's KOTM and the paper is Cosmo Cricket.
Be sure and check out the rest of the team:
Hope you are all enjoying this fun celebration! Today's BLOG candy is over at Sharon's blog and Dee's blog.
Post you all soon! :)

11 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

A fabulous project, Jennifer!!! That bag is SO awesome - truly -- I would LOVE to have that die -- how cool, fun and easy!!! What a great little gift this would be for a teacher -- or anyone - I would LOVE to get a bag like that and pretty card -- LOVE the twill!!!

Anonymous said...

That's a darling present and card!
Helen

Julie Koerber said...

TOOOOOO CUTE! I want that die for sure! I think that would rock. And, just little enough to be dainty but big enough to stick some fun little treasures in!

Elaine said...

Your little die cut is oozing extreme cuteness!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little gift bag Jennifer, so adorable and perfect for the cards.

Janine said...

This is such a cute idea Jennifer.. That gift bag is adorable.!!
Have a fantastic day!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Wow-- what a handy and cool die! Your paper choices are just beautiful too! Thanks so much for the great idea!

Darlene said...

Love this!!! What an awesome gift bad and your paper choices are PERFECT!! LOVE that twill ... fantastic gift set! I'll be on the hunt for that die ... tfs!

AJ said...

very cute and festive! love it Buck!! so cute!!!

Barbara Schram said...

This paper is fabulous for this little bag! PERFECT in every way! Great job, Jennifer!

Lindsay Spencer said...

Very cute set!