Thursday, December 18, 2008

EPLS!

...Stamp Simply style!

Are y'all crazy busy? Things are insane here! I am trying to play catch up...not sure how successful I am at it right now...I will let you know if everything that I have ordered arrives and I am able to get my house cleaned!

I am finished making Christmas cards. I am hoping to get them in the mail tomorrow...oh...that's only a few minutes away.....

Sharon has a great challenge for us this week. It fits perfectly with the craziness this time of year! Stamp Simply #66...Beyond Quick. Here are the deets from Sharon's blog....

Create a Christmas card (or card for other event if you are done with Christmas cards) that is SO SIMPLE you could assume that someone CASING your card COULD MAKE 6 of them in 30 minutes or less — now that HAS to be a simple card!!!! No other rules.

Well, I will share that I am finished with Christmas cards...not because I think I have enough...but because at this point...if I don't...it's just to late to do anything about it! ;) Maybe I will start now for next years!

Anyhoo...I chose to make a quickie 'love' card...perfect for Anniversary...or just because.....take a peek....
Talk about EPLS! Stamp and paste. That's the jist of this one! The paper is SU...so is the ribbon but it's retired. Cool thing....at one point you could get it at Flourishes. Check it out...I'm pretty sure they still have it. The stamp is Unity. Love this one!
Check out the rest of Sharon's team: Julie, Janine, Tammy, Dee, Becky, AJ, and LeAnne.
Hope you are all doing well and that you have a wonderful Friday! :)




18 comments:

Barbara Schram said...

How fun! LOVE the colors you used and that scallop border is wonderful!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Love it, love it!!! Totally fun, flirty and fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

Pretty!! Love it!

*Sally* said...

This is lovely! I love the christmassy blog too!

Rebecca Ednie said...

Your gift bag is gorgeous. ive been meaning to make a card like that for ages!! Just a small request. I would have loved to enter for your blog candy. I do read your blog faithfully but I get feedblitz notifications when you post something new. I didn't get my notification until 3:15 am, your candy was already closed :(
Could I respectfully request you give us email subscribers a wee bit more time next time? Of course it's your blog and you can do it however you like, just thought I'd ask nicely!

Tracey said...

Great card! Love the colour combo!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute. Love the colors and the elegant stamp.

Janine said...

This is beautiful Jennifer!! What a lovely color combo... Love it!!

The Rubber Maid said...

Love the card and the bright colors. Very nice. Pat

Darlene said...

LOVE those polka dots Jennifer!! And of course that lucious ribbon ... great card! Happy Holidays my friend!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Maria at Kitchen Sink has ribbon like that, too! :)

Beautiful card, Jen! Love the colors, the lacy border, and the yummo ribbon, of course! Great job!

Lori Craig said...

love your card! the colors are so fun! have a wonderful weekend, sweet friend. :)

Nancy said...

Pretty!! Love those colors, and that sentiment is so swirly pretty.

LeAnne said...

Yummy! Like chocolate & raspberry!
LeAnne

Anonymous said...

beautiful color combo!! Love the sentiment!

Julie Koerber said...

Cutie Patootie card! I love that color combo and all the fun additions like the scalloped punch border -- FAB! Have a great weekend girlie!

Deborah said...

Lovely chocolate satin ribbon! This is a goodie Jennifer! Hope you have a get a chance to come up for some air! LOL! Deb

Michelle said...

I love this! It's so pretty and just looks like it should be with a box of gourmet chocolates... which, of course, would be bliss. Great job!