Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Best Friends

Hey everyone! I finally figured out the problem with the printer...woohoo! Happy, happy, happy day! I made a scrapbook page with one of my favorite pictures of my oldest and youngest sons. I took this while they were playing in the foyer.....
How cute are they! I love this one! The stamps are from Unity Stamp Co. I will include the rest of the deets below.
I'm off to feed Hayden and then it's nap time...which will mean clean time for me!
Hope you all have a wonderful day! :)



Unity Stamp Co. Best Friends kit & Me Myself & I
Bazzill card stock
Cosmo Cricket dsp
PTI ribbon
SU gingham ribbon
Bazzill In Stitchz
Black Buttons ?

7 comments:

Cindy Lawrence said...

Awww....love this page, Jennifer! What a wonderful layout and super-adorable kiddos!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Not appropos to this particular card, but... did I see you in Stampin Success this month? You live in Westfield? I live in Fishers! Howdy neighbor.

Jenn said...

adorable

Anonymous said...

Great LO and the picture is so sweet!!

FibreJunky said...

That is a darling page! Love the pic of the boys.

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

What a sweet, sweet picture Jennifer I can understand why it is a fav of yours. Have a great day and TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Unknown said...

Two beautiful boys only deserve a beautiful layout. Nicely done Mom.
Ty for sharing.
lablady2007@juno.com