Monday, December 15, 2008

Thank You Monday!

Todays Monday challenge is to create a thank you card. Ok...it's supposed to be for the holidays...but I'm going to confess that I found this new paper and it's sort of holiday-ish. Ok...holiday-ish, in that it has red in it. Couldn't help myself I had to use it and last night after finishing up my dirty dozen stuff the only thank you stamp I could find in the mess that was my stamping space was Gratitude=Joy....not exactly holiday-ish...but I was to tired to clean and then stamp some more!

Here's my card....


That's it for me. Be sure and check out the rest of the gals....
AJ Otto
Amber Height
Brooke Lien
Jeanne Streiff
Maren Benedict

Off to clean up my mess! Hope you all have a wonderful day! :)

9 comments:

Tracey said...

Great card!

Anonymous said...

This is fun Miss Buck! Love the colors.

Ashley Newell said...

Very cute Jennifer!

AJ said...

ackkkkkkk! I can't find this set and it's upsetting me!!!!!

great card though Miss Buck!!!

Janine said...

Absolutely lovely Jennifer..
Have a great day!!

Amber Hight said...

Beautiful! I love that set and love how you used it!

Karen said...

super card! i need to get that stamp set!!! so clean and simple!!

Brooke said...

awww.. that turned out PRETTY! :)

Kimberly Crawford said...

LOVE this! I adore that Crate paper!!!