Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Saturday!

I've got a quick one for you today...it's another break from Christmas. A quick card using two of my favorites....Unity and October Afternoon! Take a look.....
....a little bare chipboard...because really, sometimes it just needs nothing! I colored the little monster from Cuter Than Most with my copic markers. Added a little Making Memories metal piece....the ribbon is from PTI, another favorite!.....that's the jist.
Hope you are all having a great Saturday! I am off to pick up donuts for the boys! They are sooo excited!
Post you all soon! :)

7 comments:

Tracey said...

This is adorable!!!

Lindsay Spencer said...

I love this card, and I LOVE the bare chipboard. That makes me feel like I can use it more because it looks great just as it is.

Ashley Newell said...

What a super fun card! I love this set!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Jennifer :) What a darling blog you have! Cute card, LOVE the fun design.

Jennifer :)

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

This is too cute. When my 9 year old son saw this, he laughed and said "momma, can you make that for me on my birthday?" I think I just might give it a shot - thanks Jennifer. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Janet

Deborah said...

Super cute card! Merry stampin'! Deb

Shannon said...

Hi Jennifer. You have been tagged on my blog! I am a huge fan of Unity Stamps and love reading your blog and being inspired by your creations!