Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hip HOP!

Happy Hip Hop! :) Are you ready for a fun day! :) I absolutely love hip HOP Thursday! It's my favorite day of the week! :)

Today's projects for me were created with the December KOTM. CUTE and FUN kit! But which one hasn't been! But first, my sincere apologies! Ever have one of those nights? You know, the kind where it seems like everything is going to go wrong? Well, that was my entire day yesterday. It started with a call from the State Health Department telling me my oldest had been in 'direct contact' with someone who had whooping cough to one of my projects not quite working out. So only one for me this week. :( I will be back to share more later though. So on to this one....

My favorite October Afternoon paper...which seems to match Baja Breeze almost perfectly! It's like they were made for each other! Pull out BG 72, 75 copics and mwhaaa! ...hey, I'm happy something worked out! ;) I used liquid pearls for the hearts...the ribbon is SU....that's it.

That's it for me this week. EPLS...but you know how much I LOVE EPLS! :) Now hop on over to Natalie's blog to see all of her Unity goodness!
Have a hip HOP day! :)

29 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute. I love the paper and love what you did with the bucket and hearts.

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful!! Love the greens and blues!

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Oh no to the whooping cough! hopefully he didn't catch it!

Scrapycandy said...

Pertussis...ah yes..we are always having epidemics here in Washington. I remember my oldest having been exposed to Hepatitis A and I had just had a baby! So he was given immunoglobulin and the baby's doctor gave the baby a Hep A vaccination...even though they never do that! Never dull is it?

Jenn said...

scary, hope everything is ok.

love the card

Kristen Carll said...

hey Jen.. hope every thing goes ok with the little one! Love the card this week. Your coloring is fab! hip hop!

Paula Laird said...

Super cute card!

Hope your son is not sick!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love O.A.! :)
~Chelsea

Carrie said...

This is so adorable! I hope that your little one doesn't get whooping cough.

Anonymous said...

Hope everything is ok!!

Super cute card! The Dec. kit is so great!

Watt-Hayes Family said...

Sorry about your day! hope Hip Hop will make it a good one today! Beautiful card!

Unknown said...

TOO CUTE!!! Sorry to hear about your day yesterday...hope your baby is ok.

Sherry Campbell said...

Loving your Christmas blog and your card is adorable! I hope your little one is ok. Hang in there!!

Tanis said...

I LOVE October AFternoon. It's my new favourite paper company.
SUPER cute card :)
I hope your little one stays healthy!!

Unknown said...

LOVE your card and that cute Love basket!! the paper rocks too!

Nancy Jensen said...

I always LOVE your projects and this one is no exception. I sure hope your son doesn't get whooping cough and that your family is blessed with health and happiness this holiday season.

Candace H said...

HipHopHoping today is a much better day! Your cards is adorable (I love Oct. Afternoon pps too). Thanks for sharing!

JessicaK said...

Very cute Jen. I love October Afternoon and the colors you used go together so well.

Anonymous said...

I really like the colors. Excellent work!

Shemaine Smith said...

Jennifer I love teh new layout of your blog and as always your very classy projects!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Sweet card!

Ravengirl said...

EPLS just suits you! It's fantastic! Can't wait to see what comes next!

Michelle said...

Might be EPLS, but it's super cute!

Gina said...

Jennifer, I'm sorry to hear that you had such a rotten day yesterday, but your card is as Amazing as ALWAYS!!! :)

Lee said...

Ohh this is sooo gorgeous!! Love that dp!! I'm so sorry you had such a rough nite........big HUGS!!!

AJ said...

Buckie BABY!! This is most fabulous!!! love,love, LOVE it!

Tracey said...

Love this card!!

Kimberly Crawford said...

darling!!! love the new look of your blog too!! :)

Patter Cross said...

Love the one creation you were able to do, and I pray you little guy is okay! How scary!