Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Kraft....The New Black

Is it wrong that I am addicted to Kraft? Ok...if it is....please don't tell me! I LOVE kraft! I can't get enough of it!

...sorry...guess that's sort of an apology for bombarding you guys with it so much! ;) Can't help it! I LOVE it!

Yeah, yeah...I already said that...and how about on to the card!

Here's a pretty quick one I created with Simply Be Merry from Unity Stamp Co. I so love this kit and the snowman is one of the cutest I've ever seen! Take a peek....

How fun is he! LOVE him! Now to share one more thing.....


The stuff on his scraf is something called Flower Soft. I love how cool it looks here!


That is officially it for me today. I am off to get on with the stuff of today. Hope you all have a wonderful day and I will post you soon!


14 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

Hey, I must have been feeling your "kraft is the new black" thing b/c I even used kraft paper on my quick and easy card!!! :-) Darling!

Anonymous said...

Phew!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one. I stopped apologizing a long time ago, I just HAVE to have it!!!! Super cute card!!

Anonymous said...

I think your card is adorable! I love the kraft paper and I really love the Flower Soft!

Tanis said...

Kraft IS the new black. I think when you love something, it becomes yours and I LOVE that you love kraft cause you do such AWESOME things with it!!! Like this card! SUPER cute...love love love his scarf.

Anonymous said...

Love the scarf....looks so real. The snowman is adorable and looks so easy to make. thanks for sharing.....

Sarah E. said...

OMG I love Kraft Cardstock. I have had to start buying it in bulk! Love your latest creation! Beautiful!

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute Jennifer! Would you believe I have NO Kraft paper? How out of the loop am I?

Jetstudio Designs said...

Great card, I really like the flower soft...it makes a great scarf!

I am really enjoying all the great ideas and challenges.

Barbara Schram said...

I LOVE Kraft and do not use mine enough! You have inspired!

Amy said...

I totally agree! LOL Kraft is the new black..such a cute card!

Candace H said...

You are correct - love Kraft! And love your adorable snowman and his cute scarf... AND your banner on the Unity blog is amazing!

StampinCathy said...

Cute cute cute! I just love the embellishments you added to this little snowman. You ROCK!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

So darling -- LOVE the buttons and scarf!!!

Unknown said...

He is just adorable ..love the scarf, neato on the texture.Ty for sharing.
lablady2007@juno.com