Sunday, December 21, 2008

.....And The Winner(s)......

Happy Sunday! I had Random.org pick the winners of the hip hop blog candy and the lucky winners are....

For the Worn Music background stamp......

Here are your random numbers:95
Timestamp: 2008-12-22 00:57:27 UTC

WELCOME to my blog, Explore. Dream. Discover. said...
LOVE that circle card! Perfect layout! What a sweet page for a handsome couple! You are beautiful, Jennifer!

...and the $5 gift card for Unity Stamps goes to .....

Here are your random numbers:8
Timestamp: 2008-12-22 00:57:50 UTC

Tracey said...
Fabulous projects!! Merry Christmas to you!!

Hope you are all having a great day! I will be back to post tomorrow! :) Have a great night!

2 comments:

Barbara Schram said...

OMGoodness! Thanks soooo much Jennifer! I can't wait! Hip, Hip, Hooray! Unity Merry Christmas to ME! And Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!

Tracey said...

I just noticed that I won!!! Thanks so much!!! Merry Christmas!!!