Monday, December 31, 2007

It's A New Years Stamp Fest!

Ok...maybe not a stamp fest...but I am stamping! ;)

I'm so married! My husband is upstairs sleeping, the boys are asleep, and I am in the basement stamping! Yes, life is good!

I cleaned out my storage cabinet today and moved all of my stamps in it. I now have quite a collection of retired stamps that I will need to sell. I really need to get on that before I start to have second thoughts!

Anyway, while cleaning, I found all sorts of stuff I didn't realize I had. Like the Three For You punch set. I was thinking it would go nicely with my new Ginger Blossom paper. So I set out to stamp. Once I had the card ready to assemble, I decided I liked it without the paper!

This is a really simple card but I do think it's super cute. I hope you like it and I hope that your New Years is everything you want it to be!

Take care and Happy New Year!

No comments: