Sunday, December 9, 2007

The Chicken Card & Jen's Challenge SFYTT

So here's the chicken card I was talking about...when? Who knows! It worked out perfectly with Jen del Muro's sketch challenge SFYTT which you can find here. Love her super cute card, by the way! She has the cutest stuff! How exciting to find another challenge! I need all the help I can get! ;)
I was bummed that my mini-sewing machine decided to call it quits today! I actually got out the big one to sew on this card and am such a novice with that machine I couldn't figure out how to get a zig-zag stitch. I finally gave up and did the faux thing. I am loving the feathers! I am thinking of using them with the cat stamp on a tin of some sort. How cute will that be!
Hope you are all having a great night! Thanks so much for looking! I am off to tuck my little ones in!
Take care! :)





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your faux stitching looks wonderful!! very cute card!! thx for playing!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute. Love the feathers!

Andrea, said...

This is wonderful, love the feathers