Saturday, December 22, 2007

Pimples! Ugh!... Jen's Challenge?

I was so excited when bedtime rolled around tonight! I'm sorry but as much as I love my boys, and I do love my boys, Christmas is showing all over them! And by that I mean that they are bouncing off of the walls! I was also excited because that's when I was going to start working on Jen's weekly sketch challenge.

I had decided to use Garden Whimsy. I ordered this stamp set a couple of months ago but it was not yet mounted. That was a bit of a bummer and a really good indication that I was really pumped to use it because I really hate mounting stamps when I'm ready to, well, stamp!

So with my stamps mounted I set out to choose my paper and ribbon. I ordered some really cute paper from My Favorite Things, Studio, it was so cute and really looks great with the butterfly....the butterfly with a pimple!!!!

Everything was all cut out and ready to go and I start stamping only to find a pimple on my stamp! Aaaahhh! Notice the upper right wing....
Pimples! ...Stink! Quite frankly I am so tired I don't think I have it in me to do another one tonight. I will try again tomorrow. Hayden has started waking at 4 every morning. While he will go back to sleep, he will only sleep for another couple of hours. I need so much more sleep than this!
Oh well, I will try then! Hope you are all having a wonderful day and I will see you soon!

No comments: