Saturday, December 15, 2007

Jen del Muro's Weekly Challenge

Hello to you all!

I took a little break today from my swap project to participate in Jen del Muro's weekly sketch challenge. This one was a real challenge for me! ...and lots fun! I hope you all give it a try.

For this one I used Stampin' Up!'s Linen Prints DSP. This is not one of my favorite papers which I think made this a really hard card for me. The colors worked with some flowers I picked up at Archivers on Friday which is why I wanted to use it. I had to dye the pink flowers and the ric-rak, which for some reason doesn't look like it matches in this picture!

I also pulled out a retired stamp set that I thought I was done with! The funny thing is that it wasn't even mounted prior to this because I thought I really hated coloring images! I am loving all of the cards I see on different blogs where the images are colored in. Especially the ones that use the copic markers. As is the case with just about everything with me, I ordered a few. I am anxiously waiting for them to arrive. That is why I keep pulling out these types of stamps. I am hoping that I can figure out the copic thing and produce images at least 1/2 as beautiful as what I have been seeing!
I hope you are all doing well and that your weekend is relaxing and fun! Thanks so much for visiting and I hope you like the card!

Take care! ;)


No comments: