Saturday, December 8, 2007

Inspired by 'w'ittle Carter

So many of you have heard 'w'ittle Cary speak. Well 'peace on earth' comes out 'peas on earth'. What can I tell you, as is the case more often than not, a card is born! Here's what Carter's speak inspired...


Completely goofy! Not all that different from 'w'ittle Cary. We were sitting waiting to pickup Evan from school and a light bulb went off. I remembered the Eventful stamp set and here you go.

Not sure what else will get posted this weekend. I really must get started on my swap project or else my secret someone will never speak to me again! Aaaahhhh! ;) Just kidding...I already know what I am going to do.

Hope you are all having a great weekend! I am still enjoying the snow! I spoke to my mother today and it's nice and warm in Texas! I do miss that but it is nice to have snow in December. I really am hoping for a white Christmas.

Take care! :)

No comments: