Monday, December 17, 2007

Card Swap!

It's time for card swap! I so love card swap! In December we always have a sort of 'gift' exchange. I have not had a ton of time to post much else as I have been working on my gift. Here's my creation:









I made this Christmas organizer for Jennifer S. I created a pocket for her receipts and one for her tags. Inside there is a Christmas card and the makings for more. I also included the accessories and stamp.








I bound the whole box with my bind-it-all and made a notebook as well. I really love the bind-it-all! It's definitely up there with my fav tools! Luckily, I did not have the same problem with the paper as before.












All in all I think it turned out pretty well. In fact, I would really like one for myself! I will post some pictures of the other gifts tomorrow if it is to late tonight. I am so excited to see what everyone brings!

Take care!

2 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

WOW WOW WOW ,these are so amazing ,you are so clever ,brilliant work,
hope you have a lovely christmas Dawnxxx

Amy said...

Love all of this! You are so talented! Just so fun! Thanks for sharing your project. So sorry I missed the fun evening! Thanks for organizing all of the stuff for card swap!