Saturday, December 22, 2007

Our First Card Swap Sketch Challenge!

A what?

I know that's what most of my swappers are saying right now! We are doing a sketch challenge! I thought this would be so much fun! I apologize that my sketch probably leaves much to be desired! Keep in mind, I am used to participating in these not creating them!

We are going to follow the rules that I found at SCS for this swap, in that, you can feel free to add to this sketch but you must be able to recognize the sketch with your finished product. All of our other card swap rules will apply.

For anyone out in the blogging world that happened upon this, feel free to participate as well! The more the merrier! If it's not too much trouble, be sure and post here with a link to your card so we can all enjoy.

Here's the sketch:

Again...never done this part before. I know this is not really to scale and well looking at it right now the strip across the card doesn't actually make it all the way across! oops. I did this in Microsoft publisher....I'm quite sure there is a better way!

If you have any questions feel free to drop me an email.

Take care!

2 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Well done you have done great ,you are very talented at what you do you go for it ,
thanks for your lovely comment ,they thought my little girl had meningitas so it was worrying but she is getting better every day ,
hope you and your family have a lovely christmas Dawnxxx

Jennifer Buck said...

Thank you so much, Dawn. That is so sweet of you to say. I am so glad to hear that your daughter is doing better. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. We will keep your family in our prayers.