Monday, January 28, 2008

Taylor's Challenge

Another day another challenge! So cool! I actually started working on this yesterday but Hayden wasn't cooperating. Once he went to sleep I was ready to go but was having issues! I can't do a Taylor challenge without a cupcake! That's like cookies without milk! Well, I own one cupcake stamp! You know if she keeps doing these I will have to get a few more! ;)

Anyway, here's what I came up with....

How fun! I wanted to be all blingy for her first one so I pulled out lots of glitter and lots of gems. I so love bling! This stamp is something I picked up from Hobby Lobby. It's from Printworks Clear Art Stamps Defined. The 4 is from my sticky cuts letters from Stampin' Up! The u is chipboard from Michaels...I think it's Making Memories. The paper and ribbon are SU...Whisper White, Cutie Pie, and Purely Pomagranate as well as PP satin ribbon.

So fun! What a fun sketch! I am off to find a stamp for Jen's sketch challenge now. I thought I had a plan and then changed my mind. I really do that a lot!

I'm off to get caught up on life. I will be back soon.

Take care! :)

5 comments:

Amy said...

I love how this turned out! So cute! I love all the sparkles and gems! What fun! Thanks for sharing!

Taylor said...

Thanks for playing, Jennifer! I love the cupcake image you used!

Carolyn King said...

This is fantastic! love all the bling on the cupcake!

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the glittery number and letter

Catherine said...

I love that cupcake image..very cute!