Wednesday, January 16, 2008

One Good Egg

What a cute stamp set this is! I love this set! At first I thought this card would be my swap card.....

...the trouble is, while getting Hayden ready for bed I thought of something that might be cuter. So now I am sharing this one with all of you and am hopeful that my new idea turns out even better...or should I say...turns out!

For this card I used some random Michaels paper along with Stampin Up's Whisper White & Pretty in Pink papers. I also used Martha Stewart's ric rac and some feathers. I also used my clear spica pen and crystal effects and some jiggle eyes.

That's pretty much it. I am off to make a sympathy card which I really need by tomorrow. If it turns out I will post it. Wait....even I laughed at that! Since when did that ever affect whether I posted something or not! (the good, the bad, etc...!) I guess I should say, I hope it's not to hard on your eyes!

Hope you are all doing well and I will see you soon!

No comments: