Saturday, January 5, 2008

Good Thing for No Time To Stamp

Well, I have often perused through Sharon Johnson's blog 'No Time to Stamp'. I think that she has such a great blog with so many really cute cards and projects. ...blogs! I love them! Thanks to you all for creating such beautiful work and sharing it so generously with stampers like me!

Anyway, Sharon hosts a really fun Stamp Simply Challenge. This week I am making an attempt! ...and here it is!...........





I think this is pretty simple but still pretty cute. Time well spent has been a favorite of mine since I received it! I really wish that it wasn't a level three hostess as I want all of my customers to be able to get this set! It's so fun!

I hope you like this. I really had a great time making it! Have a wonderful night and I will see you all soon!

4 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, great colours and I love the flower

Dawn Wheeler said...

Stunning card ,love the colour combo ,Dawnx

Carolyn King said...

Very beautiful!!!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Love this card -- saw it earlier on SCS -- wonderful use of DP's and fun, fun layout -- so glad you played!!!