Thursday, January 3, 2008

Super Bella

My Bella's have arrived! I am so in love with these stamps. I ordered a few of the Bellas after Christmas and was so excited to see that they had arrived today. What a perfect day for a new stamp! So I decided to use one of my new Bellas with the SCS challenge 157. Not surprised are you? If there is a challenge I will follow! ;) ...love the challenge!




Anyway, here's my submission....


If you have a chance and haven't already you should give this sketch a try. You can find it here. Thanks so much for looking! I hope you like this one!

Have a great night! I am off to crash! Which with the day I have had is totally not far off from what is about to happen! ;) Good news but such stress! Totally exhausting!

See you all soon!

2 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous card ,love what you do ,must get my bellas out i have missed them .Dawnx

Anonymous said...

Awesome card!
Hugs and smiles