Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Crazy Crazy Crazy Week...

....and what day is it? Wednesday! It seems like I have fit an entire month in the past couple of days! On the plus side, I feel like I have been very productive around my house, with my PTO stuff and some of my other commitments. On the down side, this is the first time I've been able to stamp in a couple of days!

...and with my new watermark completed! Thank you to my brother in-law, Doug, for helping to make that whole thing possible! I quite frankly could not have done that one on my own! I was so bummed to not have anything to put it on so I reposted another picture to test it out. Works like a charm! ***...that after he had to walk me through, step by step, as to how to add it to my photos! ;)

Ok....so I am still working on my card swap card and finishing up my plans for our next get together...this is taking up most of my stamping time for today but I did want to post something, so I put together this card....



*********Will repost at a later date....sorry....had to remove for a short time....************

Simple. But I think it's pretty cute. This is another stamp I have not used. It is my mission to use what I buy from now on! Moving along! I must confess that I did smudge my heart slightly...tried to make it work. Larry and I had a couple of glasses of wine tonight...what can I say! Long day!

Hope you like it. I do love this stamp set. Thanks again to Doug for the watermark! So awesome!

...and one more thing....if you haven't already seen this....give it up for Bobbi! She uploaded her first cards to splitcoast! Wooohooo! Check her gallery out here! Great job Bobbi! I love your cards they are all so very cute!

Have a great night y'all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's adorable! I am on such a Guava trip right now. I can't seem to stop using it.