Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bible Verse Challenge

While reading Taylor's blog the other day, I ran across her bible verse challenge. By challenge, she and several other gals are challenging themselves to study the bible more. This is such an inspirational 'challenge'. It feels like a great place for fellowship and I am so excited to participate....albeit, late! They will be posting the 8th of every month. Before I bungle up the directions for this further, I will just encourage you to pop over to her blog and check it out for yourselves. I hope you are all able to participate.

For this one I am sharing I Corinthians 13:13 which reads ' But now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love'. Here is what I did...

I am so excited that these gals have started this. I hope you all get the chance to participate.

Take care and I will see you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful box!

I love that verse! Hugs and smiles

Rosella said...

What a great way to display your bible verse challenge. I think this is such a great idea. Have to come up with someway to do this too.