Saturday, March 22, 2008

TWO.....

Ok...Here's the second...I'm not sure I am going to make a third. Not only are all three from tonight using it, but didn't I use it last night as well? I do really love this paper! It's just stunning! But is everything starting to look the same? Love the pink!

Card number two is for Beate's weekend sketch challenge.

I love this stamp set...both of them actually...the flowers are fom PapertreyInk. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up! It's a fav of mine. It's just beautiful!

Ok...not much posting this time around...I am off to finish the third....hopefully....it would be really nice! Eggs are waiting!...oh, and the baskets!

Post you soon! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another real beauty...I think this is great...The sentiment txt is lovely ...:):):)x

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card, Jennifer.
Hugs and smiles