Thursday, March 20, 2008

Just A Quick Little Something

EPLS...that's the theme for the evening! I've been wanting to do a cow card.
...huh?

Yup, a cow card. Who knows what jumps in my head sometimes. Even I don't try to overthink it. It hurts to much!

So I get started with it tonight and well...here it is....

...I must confess...there is no stamping on this card. I did sponge it...but that's as far as it goes. I was thinking about adding something up the side but I just wasn't feeling it. So all I did was cut out the cow print. The computer printed the sentiment. I actually did some searching for a cow bell. I found one. It's on my desk. I don't know...again, who knows what goes through my head. It just didn't work. So I added the flower. You know I love the flower fusion kit...thing...whatever it is. It's awesome!

That's it for now. I am off to play with my GinaK's! I just got the Thinking of You set! I am soooo very excited to play with this one! I've already cut out the phone. That's probably going to be the first one I use. I really love that topiary as well, and the bistro table...heck, I love the whole darned set! Where do I start!

I hope you are all having a great one!

Take care and I will post you soon!

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Moo to you too! Your cow card is clever! Have fun with your new Gina K stamps! Deb

Julie Koerber said...

Cute! Never would have thought of that! Got you're email lady! You're in. Have fun with Cary!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jen I loves ya girl...this is great...that senitinment txt is very fitting!!!:)x
I can seeby the next pot you went with the Topiary first!!!LOL:)