Thursday, March 6, 2008

A Little Quick EPLS

I can't believe it's been since Tuesday since I've posted! What a crazy week! On the plus side...my desk is soooo super clean! You all are safe viewing here today! ...probably won't last...but today is a safe day! ;)

So how much do I love my Gina K's! Wow! These are such fun stamps! I have had so much fun playing with them. I have a few things to share but I will start with something that is EPLS.

This is one of my favorite hearts. It's just so cute and whimsical. I love it. Yes, this is probably one of the easiest cards around but I really like it. I used stickles. I really don't have very much experience with them....but they are sooo sparkly. I love them as well.

...just a giant love fest! ;)

Hope you are all having a great night. I am off to bed. I have a couple of cards to finish but unfortunately I am out of mini-glue dots! What a drag! I will have to make a quick Michaels run in the morning.

Post you all soon! :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Love it!
Hugs and smiles

Julie Koerber said...

Love the sparkle! Love the heart! Guess I'm part of the love fest too! :-)

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful crisp card...oooh I love stickles they are gorg!!!:)x

JenMarie said...

Oooo, LOVE this!!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Pretty in Pink.

Andrea, said...

This is such a pretty card, those papers are gorgeous

GiftsByHeidi said...

This is so cute, I love the colors!

Janine said...

Beautiful card.!!

Diane Gilbert said...

This is cute!!! Love the sparkle too!