Tuesday, March 4, 2008

How Sweet!

Ohmygoodness! How sweet! How sweet!

Yesterday I read a post from Julie asking me to check out her blog...I headed over to find out that she had 'tagged' me with this .....

Ohmygoodness! How sweet is she! I have been fortunate enough to get to know Julie a bit and I must say she is such a sweet person. So super nice and very helpful....not to mention extremely creative!...and did I say sweet?...She is super, super sweet! Thank you so much, Julie! That is so nice of you and such an honor to me.

Well, I was getting this post ready...my tag list is super long! ...hope there is no minimum...one of the people on the list of course is Terrie! I was first reading some of the new posts only to find that she beat me to the punch by nominating me with this...


Terrie is another sweetie that I have been fortunate enough to get to know a bit by blogging. She is awesome! ...and also super creative!...and also...super, super sweet! Thanks so much, Terrie! You are such a great person and I am so honored that you chose me.

These gals both rock! Rock!

You all rock! How am I going to choose anyone! So is there a limit to this? Because quite frankly...I can't narrow my list down! Are you reading this right now? Guess what, tag!

I so love each of you! You are all so completely awesome! I am so inspired by each of you every day! Yup, I have a difficult time getting dressed every day to...trying to narrow down a list of all of you is impossible!

Thanks so much to each of you for always being so super creative, super supportive and just plain nice! Your all so awesome!

Big hugs to each of you! Have a great day! ;)...and pass it on!

P.S. Terrie...I usually check my blog on my laptop...the volume is always down as it is usually someplace that I need to be quiet....and windows always makes such yucky sounds... I had no idea you had such great tunes on your blog! The boys were getting funky with their bad selves! ;) Love it! I will have to remember to turn up the volume next time! :)

No comments: