Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A SCS Color Challenge

One of the things I have been working on today is a color challenge from SCS. This is a new one for me. I've hosted this type of challenge within my card swap but I am choosing the colors! I will admit that I stay within my comfort zone. Well over at SCS for CC158 I am definitely out of my comfort zone! I do love a good challenge.

One of my favorite stampers 'TruCarMa' or Carole Burrage is hosting...if you haven't checked this one out you need to. She is cracking me up by describing this as a challenge that will either 'strike fear or at the very least give indigestion'! Well, I will confess to the latter! I really am not a fan of the colors but her examples were so very cute...who'ld have thunk it! These colors can actually look cute together!!!

Ok...it's getting late...enough rambling...here's my card...
It's funny because I already had this paper...and didn't realize the background was sage shadow...probably wouldn't have picked it up otherwise! I was really liking the butterflies so that's how it ended up in my shopping cart.

Well there you go. Tomorrow I am going to get back to Beate's inspiration challenge...my first draft didn't quite go as planned and it's just too late to work on this anymore.

I hope you are all doing well and that you have a wonderful night!

Post you soon!

3 comments:

Andrea, said...

Wonderful card, great colour scheme

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card Jennifer..hope you are well:)x

Diane Gilbert said...

Jennifer, I love what you did with those colors (I need to get up the nerve to try this one, not there yet). That flower looks great with the DP.