Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Quick update & Meg's Card

We've been battling the...flu?...here for the last couple of weeks. First, Evan...then Carter...Hayden even got sick...now me. I started feeling really bad Sunday and before Monday morning it was all over! I am finally feeling somewhat normal! Finally!

Well, I haven't really stamped much of anything in three days now...feels a little strange not to have ink on my fingers! So today I will share another card swap card....hopefully I will catch up around the house tomorrow and be able to get a little stamping in then. ...now that I am feeling better I am suffering withdrawals! ...12 steps...I don't know...probably not a bad idea...but I am so not ready for that! ;) ...just give me my stamps! aaahhh! ;)

Here's a fantabulous card from my sweet friend Meg. You can always count on Meg to step it up. She didn't let us down this time. Meg used the shaving cream technique on her egg. How cute is that!

...I was hoping that I might have the energy to stamp a little something...just not going to happen tonight. I am making progress. I grabbed the computer and brought it upstairs. I will spend the evening catching up on all of y'alls stuff. It's been a few days since I've been able to do that.

On the plus side of all of this...my husband is due home any moment. He's been gone for the last couple of weeks. Wouldn't you know that would be when everyone gets sick! ;)

I hope you are all doing well...and that you are all staying well! Take care and I will post you soon! :)

5 comments:

Carolyn King said...

Oh no..hope you are feeling better soon. It never fails...husband away=everyone gets sick.

Sorry about your rough few days--hopefully the sicknesses are all behind you.

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

I just love the blocked design on all these cards from your friends -- they are all wonderful!!! Hope you are totally better real soon!!!

Julie Koerber said...

I just emailed you and said... What's up??? Then, checked your blog and see you've been sick! :-( Sorry! You best get well soon!!!!

Deborah said...

Oh you poor dear! Sending healing hugs your way! Deb

Anonymous said...

Oh no!!!The dreaded lurgy...it`s a nightmare isnt it Jennifer...you poor thing!!!It just lingers around more so when we dont need it!!!
Hope you are feeling a lot better...and I hope all the children are well!!!
Great card....
that egg technique looks great:)