Thursday, February 21, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge...

...yes, here it is...one day before Beate's next weekend sketch challenge #35! ;) Better late than never is my new motto! :) I really loved this sketch and thought of this immediately! When that happens I know I have to give it a go. Here's what I came up with....
When you open the door it looks like this....

Thank goodness for these little magnets I bought sometime ago...they worked perfectly on this card.

I needed a card for a new neighbor so this worked out perfectly! Hopefully today I will be able to drop this off at some point! Who knows how that will go....I've got another sick one at home today....round three! I am so hoping this is where it ends! ....yuck, yuck, yuck!

I am off to make a little lunch...hoping I don't see it a second time! Sorry....hope you aren't reading this before your own lunch! Take care. I am hoping to get a couple more cards finished and posted sometime today...who knows how that will go!

Post you soon! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, you are so creative! I love your card!

Thanks for mentioning the lunch issue. I am sitting here eating banana bread. LOL

I hope your little one will get better soon! Hugs!!!

Donna Baker said...

what a FABULOUS card!!

Deborah said...

Love your sketch card! Your door is great! I am hungry too! Deb

Anonymous said...

ooh just fantastic:)x