Sunday, February 3, 2008

Jen's Sketch For You To Try

One more before bed. Jen del Muro has such a cute sketch this week. It was the perfect way to finish the night. I was working on it while watching the game...really exciting game! Anyway, games finished and so is my card....

I really love this paper. I wish I could buy it as a set. I think it does stink that it only comes in a scrappin kit. ...could be a sign I should start doing some more with my pictures! ;)

Anyway, thanks so much for coming by today and checking things out. I have had a ton of fun this weekend with all of these great challenges. Now it's off to work on some of my own stuff. ...what a concept! ;)

Have a wonderful evening and I will see you all later! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this sentiment cracks me up!!!! darling card!

Anonymous said...

brill txt..love this the colours work so well toogether :)x

Dawn Wheeler said...

wow beautiful cards ,fab colours ,Dawnx

Carolyn King said...

OH I love this....the felt flowers are awesome. Great sentiment too! lol!