Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bellatastic for Sharon's Challenge

I so love the Bellas! Do you all see that I have a problem! So many stamps so little time! There really ought to be a twelve step program! The problem is...I DON'T want help! :)

...ooookkk...moving on....

Finally I am finishing Sharon's Stamp Simply Challenge. I really love participating in these every week. Sharon's always gets me thinking as simple is really hard! ;) Thanks for that, Sharon! Here's my card...

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you are all having a great evening! I think I am going to stamp some more! I do have a problem! ;) ...like I always say...there are worse addictions! :)

Post you soon!

8 comments:

Carolyn King said...

love this...the layout is fantastic and i love those jumbo eyelets!

MamaDuck said...

I love that you paper pierced the Bella's sweater! Your attention to detail is always amazing! So inspiring! Thanks for sharing.

Deborah said...

Adorable Bella! I concur with this fabulous addiciton! It keeps me going some days! TFS- Deb

Andrea, said...

fab card, love the papers

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Oh, too funny!!! YES, I see the problem, but I agree with you -- no help wanted!!! LOL!!! That program would be filled to overflowing with all of us addicts!!! Great card -- love your Bella and the rich colors you've chosen -- great job -- and, as always, I'm so glad that you could play -- thanks so much!!!

All Pink girl said...

Love this card great stamp and colours ,Dawnx

Terrie B x said...

Well you really deserve having these bellas Jennifer cos you work beautifully with them as you do with all your stamps:)
Why in heavens name would you want to help!!! I wouldnt either...lol
This is sooo lush:)x

Terrie B x said...

ooops!!! gotta agree yes there are far worse addictions:):):)