Sunday, August 31, 2008

One More...

It's such a beautiful Sunday here! I have gotten to do a bit of stamping today. I managed to finish one card and at least cut out all of the pieces for a swap. The problem for me is that the basement still stinks! I have been bringing my supplies upstairs. This is fine...hey, I'm getting something of a workout! Not a bad thing!

Here's one I actually finished.....

I love the Eco Chic set. The paper is new from Stampin' Up! It's called Haiku. I fell in love with this while at convention. I LOVE the colors and the patterns are beautiful. Definitely a fav! I love it with this stamp.

Supplies: Haiku dsp, Chocolate chip cs, White cs PTI, Copic markers, Tangerine Tango ribbon, scallop border punch SU

One more quick note. Tomorrow is September 1st! I know, I know...you're saying 'duh, Jenn!' right now! Well, I only bring that up to say that tomorrow we will be saying goodbye to Unity's August guest stamper and hello to the new. Cyndi Bundi is the newest addition. Welcome to the team, Cyndi! She's so wonderfully talented! I'm looking forward to all of her creations!

Hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday! I am off to work on some dinner and then stamp! Is it possible to stamp to much? Nah....never! ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so rich and elegant, Jennifer! Love that Haiku paper, and fabulously colored image!

Maren said...

WOWZERS! This is so gorgeous!! Love it! You are gonna make me want this paper!!!

Ashley Newell said...

This is adorable! I just ordered Eco Chic, I'm so excited!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! I love your coloring and I am with you. I love the Haiku and the Hawaii Papaya Designer paper.
Hugs and smiles