Monday, September 1, 2008

A 'Mini' Challenge....

Don't ya love a good challenge! You know I do! Well, today I've been challenged by the ever so talented AJ, Maren, and Amber! ...It's a mini challenge! By that I mean that we are to create a card that is smaller than a 3.5X3.5....can you dig it?

Well, I was game! Especially since it was such a mini card! That's my idea of EPLS! My card is so simple but I think it's actually a favorite of mine! I used my Hawaii Papaya paper! ...sorry, this is the paper I used for one of my cards yesterday that I mistakenly labeled 'Haiku'...I think I just like that name and wanted to type it! The stamp is from Unity's Simple Pleasures. This is a favorite set of mine. I thought the cake really went well with the paper.

...anyway, here's my 'mini' card.....

supplies: Unity Stamp kit Simple Pleasures, Hawaii Papaya SU, White card stock PTI, Chocolate chip card stock SU, Kiwi Kiss cs SU, Kiwi Kiss satin ribbon SU, Copic markers.

Well, I showed you mine....you can check out the gals from above....and then I hope you get a chance to play along....the only rule to this challenge is to keep your card small....smaller than 3.5X3.5...can't get much easier than that! If you get a chance to play, please link here or on one of the other gals blogs so that we can see your beautiful creations! I would love to see what you come up with!

Hope you are all having a great morning! I am off to play with the boys for a bit and then stamp! I have a few things to catch up on....I will share with you soon....

Have a good one!

12 comments:

Maren said...

yum! Love these colors! So pretty! You are my new mini idol! :-)

Ashley said...

This is adorable! I love the color combo!

Andrea, said...

Fantastic card, I love this colour combo and a great image

AJ said...

This is soooo cute Jennifer!! you did great~ now off to stamp a little!!

Amber said...

This is awesome jennifer! I like how the ribbon wraps around the back and ties up front, totally cute:)

beate said...

Jennifer, your card is sooo cute! I love it! That chocolate cake looks so yummy, makes me want to get some.
Hugs and smiles

Tiffany Johnson said...

This is so cute! Wouldn't this be awesome to add to a table setting at a wedding!

Kim said...

I played along.............check out mine here....http://www.endlessinkabilities.blogspot.com

When I make tiny cards, I can't just make one, I have to make a 'set' of them.

Mandy said...

What a beautiful card!!! I love the shadowing on the cake!!

Susan (rainy) said...

I love little mini cards and yours is fabulous! That chocolate cake is so perfectly colored!!

Deborah said...

Great mini! Deb

Gabriela said...

I've just this morning discovered your blog - and oh my, what a prolific and fantastic artist you are! I've subscribed (through Google Reader) and bookmarked your site as a Favorite. I look forward to seeing your future creations. I'm thrilled to "make your acquaintance!