Sunday, August 31, 2008

Blog Candy Winner!!!!!

Woohooo! It's time to pick a blog candy winner! Woohooo!!!

Well, I put the numbers in to my random picker and lucky #33 came up....33....33....33.....belongs to the one and only batmom! Batmom! You are the lucky winner of this fantastic stamp kit from the ever so fabulous Unity Stamp Company!

Ok...and because it's me and I can't stand to have only one winner of anything! I chose two more winners for some surprise goodies....lucky number #17, Megsumner, and lucky #21 Karen.

Please email me your deets and I will ship your winnings off!

....and now I am off to try and figure out why I cannot seem to load a picture into blogger! Is anyone else having this problem! Ugh! ;)

Have a wonderful day! I will post you all just as soon as I figure this thing out! :)

No comments: