Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Little Unity Number...

Hello to all my stamping friends out there! I am in the middle of regrouping here in the ole' basement. It currently looks as if a tornado went through it! First, because I have been really laid back about the toys that are moving all around...which is because...second, I have been a stamping fool this past week! Stamping what you may ask? Well, I can't say just yet! Yet! I think it is safe to tell you about one thing. Have any of you heard of Stampin' Up!? ...yeah, I'm laughing a bit right now! Who hasn't! Well, I have the great honor of being asked to help with a little monthly challenge they are starting. In fact they have asked all of the Artisan Award winners to participate. I am so excited and truly honored to be a part of this. I really enjoy stamping and it is such a pleasure to share what I love with all of you!

...more to come about that later.....I promise not to forget! ;)

Ok...so one thing I can share is this little number I created using my Unity stamps. This is from the Love Is Toxic set....a personal favorite of mine! Do you know how many favorites I have? I'm so glad I don't have to choose just one! Anyway, here's the card....

I love this set! Anything you can stretch for lots of different occasions is a great thing in my book! ;)

I hope you are all having a great day! I guess I should get back to it. I will share that I have bribed the boys with donuts! If they clean their mess...they get donuts in the morning. Guess we won't be getting donuts! They could give a rip! How funny is that! I really thought that would get them moving! Guess that's what I get for trying to take the easy way out! ;)

Hope you are all having a great day! I will post you soon! If I finish this mess I will hopefully get some stamping done and maybe get another post in. Who knows how it will go! I do need to finish up my projects for the class I am teaching. I have new stamps though! How horrible that they are sitting on my desk completely unloved!

Post you soon! :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

This is such a CUTE card, love the skull!!