Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Red HOT Julie!

Ok...you know if someone googles something unmentionable they are gonna wonder upon this blog and think...??????what the heck???????

It's Stamp Simply Time!!!!! Sharon has the greatest challenge for us this week. We need to be inspired by the AMAZING Julie Koerber! You know I love her! She's just such an amazing talent and such a sweet gal! So what really comes to mind when you think of Julie...besides the whole talent thing! ;)...well, it's the color RED! So be sure and use this color in your project....read more here at Sharon's blog

Well, I pretty much cased her. You can find her card here....no I cannot compare! But I LOVE red! Here's my rendition.....

I had some furry red thing I was going to add but once I started mine didn't fit. It just wasn't as subtle as Julie's. I used a little Unity for the stamps...the ribbon pull is from Basic Grey....

That's it for me....be sure and check out the rest of the team....
Dee Jackson
Janine Orchard
Julie Koerber
Tammy Hershberger

Forgive the short post....I feel like I chatted your ear off earlier today! I am just trying to give you a break...that and I can hardly keep my eyes open! I hope you all find something to inspire you from Julie's blog/gallery. That I know is such an easy task. She is so talented!

I will post you all soon! :)

8 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Oh, this just takes my breath away!!! This COULD be a Julie original -- you did a FABULOUS JOB on this challenge -- way to go!!! TOTALLY LOVING THIS!!!! How Fun!!!

Julie Koerber said...

WOW Jen... you rock! Thanks for the kind words, I'm humbled!!! As for the card, WOWZA! I love it! That ribbon pull is to die for! So glad I could inspire!! ;-) Can't wait until it's YOUR turn!! hehe!

Janine said...

Jennifer this is just beautiful.. Such a a great take on the challenge. Red and white is just so crisp.. Love it!
Have a great weekend!!

Amy said...

Love, love this! Wish you could just buy a box of them. Where did you get the background paper? So clean. Love the stamp. Just fabulous--as always. Thanks again! Hope you are able to get some rest!

Tammy Hershberger said...

I agree with Sharon... that could be a Julie-original! Great job! I love the elegance!

Lesli said...

It's a beautiful card Jennifer!

Anonymous said...

Fab Fab Fab!!! card and all your cards since I last visit you JENNIFER!!~x~
You knoew I love everything you do...Have a great Weekend sweet cheeks!!!:)~X~
Big luv to you and yours~X~

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, this is simply to die for! I love this card. The die cut layers, the huge bling and that gorgeous swirl.
Did I mention lately how much I love your work!
Have a great weekend sweet friend!
Hugs and smiles