Saturday, August 9, 2008

LOVE This Kit!

Ok...just a quickie before heading off to get my hair cut...so looking forward to a little me time by the way!

I made this one using Unity's Together Forever kit. This kit is one of my personal favorites. I love the font and I love the flower silhouettes....here's my card....
This is really a super simple....EPLS!....card. Just a couple of stamps and then some distressing....throw on an embelli and a ribbon and viola!

Ok...off to get a little me time...I mean a haircut...hey, I take it where I can get it!

Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday! I will post you soon!

5 comments:

Karen said...

I have been eyein' this kit for a long time.... It WILL be in my next order for sure. I love how you used it! Beautiful card. We have had alot of weddings lately and it's the perfect set for a wedding card.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Stunning card ,fabulous stamps and colours ,realy beautiful,Dawnxx
hope you have a great week end xxx

Anonymous said...

This is sweet Jennifer!!!

Kimberly Crawford said...

very cute! love the heart you put in the word love!! :)

Maren said...

So sweet! I don't know how this kit escaped me...definitely a must have now! :-)