Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday!

I LOVE Sundays! My lazy day of the week! Even if we are heading off to church we go late enough that I can sleep in a little bit. There's no football, no school...homework is all done!, this is our family day!

...and it's Page Plans new sketch day! Lesli is up with this weeks sketch. Check this fun sketch out....


So...I'm still wading through the muck that is my basement. My card for this weeks sketch is EPLS! It was either that or stay and smell the grossness! I opted for EPLS. Here's my card....


I had just gotten my new SU order. I used Pink Pirouette dsp and Flower Fusion Too for this one. I also used one of the sentiments from PTI's Bitty Baby Blessings....once I looked at this one it just seemed to look like a baby card.

Well, that's all I have. Be sure and check out the rest of the Page Plans team. These gals are amazing!

I hope you all enjoy a lazy, fun day today! I will post you all soon!

2 comments:

Lesli said...

Beautiful Card Jennifer - I love the soft pinks!!!!

Anonymous said...

that's so soft and pretty! Love it!
Have a great week. Hugs and smiles