Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's Unity's Hip Hop Thursday!

Yup...you heard that right! Now if you are coming here from the ever so talented Christi's blog then you already know what this is all about. If not, let me explain....

Unity Stamp Co. has a fun new weekly event called 'Hip Hop Thursday'. Follow the blogs to find yourself a little blog candy. On the way, you will find plenty of inspiration to get you stamping! There will also be free stamp kits...three lucky winners will receive one of these...and a single that will be sold for a mere $5....and 10% off of all orders today!

Holy moly! There's so many goodies!

Ok...so on to a couple of cards from me. My first card uses a couple of Unity stamps. Have you seen DooDads? I love this little set. It's perfect for scrapbooking...but I just knew I had to make a card with it! The paper is from October Afternoon, the chipboard is SU.

With school starting for us it seemed perfect. This card is just what our excitement level was at yesterday! My sons were thrilled to be back! No words necessary...we've all had moments like this!

On to my second card....the one that SCREAMS! my name!.....

This is Shopaholic....I knew I had to have this one! Perfect! I used this weeks SCS for this card....a little bit of glitter and there you go! The paper is Papertrey....the chipboard is???....

But hey...onto the next step to get you closer to the prize! Good luck and thanks for playing along!

...and now off to....

AJ! You know I love her! She is such a sweetie and so super talented. I can't wait to see what she has in store for us.

Have a good one! :)

21 comments:

Carole Bryson said...

Love those cards you've made - i have never been too sure what to do with them ... I know now, and some might just have to plop into my basket - thanks huny xx

Theresa Momber said...

These are too cute. That shopaholics card is awesome.

Maren said...

So fun!! I might be a BIT insane as well! ;-)

Maria said...

Very cool I LOVE the glitter!!!! Hip hop away! LOLOL!!

Laura Williams said...

Those are both SO fun. i lovvve the glittery and colors!

Cat Tidwell said...

These both are awesome! I especially love that shopaholic one, too cute! lol!

The Sonboul's said...

LOVE THE GLITTLER AND TESTURE YOU USED!!!! LOVE IT!

Erin McKinney said...

What FUN cards...the glitter is awesome!

Giovana said...

Awesome cards!!! Super cute.

God bless
Giovana

Amy said...

So fun! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I LOVE em! So fun!

Amber said...

Super cute cards!!

Brooke said...

awesome cards Jen!! i think the second one totally describes you.. HAHAHA... since you said it yourself first.. I know I can get away with agreeing.... :) HIP HOP!

Heather-Paper Princess Studios said...

Fabulous as usual :)..the color combos are great.

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

LOVE how you used the DooDads kit! Wonderful work girl!

Unity Stamp Company said...

These cards are FANTASTIC!!!!You NEVER EVER EVER Cease to amaze me Ms. Talent O'Plenty! THANK YOU so much for all your dedication to Unity... I can't tell you how much I love and APPRECIATE your contribution and your friendship!

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love the black and red colors!

Patter Cross said...

Love all of the bling on these cards girl! Just wonderful! Can't wait to play along with y'all next week. :)

Anonymous said...

Totally cute, Jennifer!!! I love these cards!

Jen N said...

Both of these cards are sooo much fun! Love them!

Fiona said...

funny, I love the declared insane bit, so many possilibites there.