Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bloom!

Oh how much do I love this set! This is one of my new loves. It's from Unity Stamp Co. The set is called Humble Bloom. I love flowers and I absolutely love the whimsy of the ones in this set. Here's the card I created.....
I used my liquid pearls for parts of the flowers. If I had pink they would be complete with liquid pearls but that color is not in my little box of stuff....yet! The paper is from Crate Paper and is still one of my favorite collections. I was completely bummed when they didn't have it at my LSS anymore. Why does that happen!

....I know....it's to keep people like me from going overboard with it! Can't help it. When I find something I love I just want to use it over and over!

The ribbon is SU. Love this color. I also used my new scallop border punch...also SU.

So many products...so little time! I am on sensory overload this week!

I hope you are all doing well. I better get off to some of the business of the day....and definitely some play time with the boys! I will post you all soon!
Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

veronica said...

your colors are great. love what you did with the liquid pearls.

Brooke said...

This card turned out ADORABLE! love it!!!