Friday, August 1, 2008

Simply White

Hello to you all....from Utah! Yes, I made it on the plane....with the assistance of a little friend Xanax. Whatever it takes! I'm here. It's crazy! But it's fun!

I thought I had all of my posts scheduled but then realized that I took the picture of this card last night but didn't edit it. I figured I would wait until today when I got here. You know I need all kinds of things to take my mind off of the plane ride! ;)

So let's Stamp Simply! This weeks challenge is to use white on white!...you can add a little something...but keep it white. Ok...I'm probably botching the directions a bit. I've been up since about 3....and I didn't go to be until 12! I am ready for sleep now!

...let's get to the card!

Hoping the black counts....I LOVE stamping this in black! ....and this IS my favorite kit!

Ok...you guys are losing me now! I can't keep my eyes open a bit! Be sure and check out the rest of the Stamp Simply team....Julie, Dee, Tammy, Becky, and Janine. ...and make sure and post your fantabulous creations over at SCS or your blog and link at Sharon's site so we can all see them.

Hope you are all having a great day!

6 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This is great, Jennifer!!! LOVE the black image on white with a touch of pink -- that ribbon is gorgeous!!!! LOVE it!!! Have a great time!!! Thank you so much -- get some rest!!!

Janine said...

Just fabulous Jennifer... Love that image...

Julie Koerber said...

That image rocks Jen!!! I love it - and the bling? PERFECT! Have yourself a fab time! Oh, and get some sleep too!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow very cool image Jennifer!! It was so great meeting you, I must say I'm so very proud of you flying to Utah!! You Go Girl!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Sorry I'm so late this week, Jennifer... it's been crazy! LOVE your card! That silhouette is perfect against the white of the card!

Laura Williams said...

Oooh man, that is COOOL!!! i sooo want to try that! :)