Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Little Stampin' Up!

So before heading to bed I thought I would share a quick little Stampin' Up! number. The trouble is I've been stamping and distressing what I am stamping and I have so much ink on my fingers I didn't realize until I got upstairs that I left a smudge on this card! Ugh!

Well, it's late...and I need some sleep! Tomorrow is Unity's hip HOP Thursday. If it's anything like last week I will need sleep just to keep up with everyone! So I am sharing my smudged card anyway! ...We will just pretend! ;)
Well, there you go! This is a little hint as well to a new something coming up! Man! I hate secrets! ;) But soon I will be sharing this one with you and I am hoping that you will all play along! That's all I'm going to say for now! If I keep talking (uh...typing!) I might just spill!

I hope you are all having a wonderful night! I am off to hit the pillow! I am so tired! I made four things tonight for tomorrows hoopla! I can't wait to share them with you! Angela has lots of goodies in store as well! I love her! She's so super generous!

Hope you all have a great night!

No comments: