Monday, August 4, 2008

Ooohhhhwwwaahhhhh......

Heehee....

Do you guys know how much I LOVE Halloween? Have you seen Donna and Heads up Harry? Yeah, if you clicked on that link you will find one unfinished scrapbook page and a Christmas card...but more importantly you will find the 'piece de resistance' for my Halloween decorating from last year.

You see every year one of my neighbors and I have a challenge to see who can be the spookiest. And YES....ADRIENNE....I WON! :)

Ok...she knows I am only kidding...well, about the tone of that sentence...not about the winning part! All the kids said so!

Anyway, it's really no wonder that when I got my hands on Unity's new Growing In Unity kit, that this would happen with at least one card....
I don't know...maybe I am a little demented! But this tree screamed for this! Yeah, I know...it can be super romantic but you know I had to do this at least once!

I'm thinking I may have one more in me...I will have to work on that in a bit! For now...I am off to play with some of the super cute stamps I brought home from CHA....then some of the super cute stamps that came home from convention....yeah, I know I was supposed to post some pictures today...I promise to get to that...I still haven't picked up a charger for the camera. My upline did send a few....but I really MUST stamp!

.....seriously....I am suffering withdrawals! My fingers have not been inky in wayyyyyyyy tooooooo LONG! They are suffering folks!

Hope you are all doing well! I will post you soon! :)

10 comments:

Sandra Smart said...

ok, that tree is just toooo cute! Love it!

Sheila-rita said...

What a great idea. I totally love the eyeballs in the tree. Halloween is one of my favorites tooooooo.

Deborah said...

So creatine! Love the eyes in the tree! Fun! Deb

Curt in Indy said...

Halloween is my favorite holiday of the year! This is way cute, and really gets me in the mood. I feel some Halloween cards coming to my blog soon! LOL Best, Curt

Anonymous said...

EWWW! EYEBALLS! Bwahahah! Love this Jennifer, super cute!

Rene Sharp said...

This is just gorgeous. Wish we celebrated Halloween here in South Africa!

Anonymous said...

Love, love the letters? Is that the polka dot alpha from Unity? Gotta get that one! You are just so talented--loving the tree. How creative are you!?! Wow!

Anonymous said...

eekkk...love the eyeballs and the alpha...this is stinkin' adorable!!

Laura Williams said...

OMG. . . .i LOVE LOVE LOVE this. you are BRILLIANT.

Creative Escape said...

Oh my gosh! I love it!

Thanks for sharing your work of art!

Hugs,
Jen