Wednesday, August 20, 2008

And the winner of the blog candy is....

.....StamperJoyce! I really loved your comment by the way...and since chocolate is my favorite...I'm hoping that you had a yummy chocolate cupcake! :)

Please email me with you deets so that I can send off your Christmas goodies!

Thanks so much to all of you for all of your kind words! I really enjoy sharing with you all! This blog is truly such a fun thing for me! I have loved getting to know you and sharing with you!

...and on a blog candy note. Be sure and come back Saturday....I am going to be offering up some Unity goodies then! You won't want to miss it!

Hope you are all having a great day! I will be back with some card ...or something! later today!

Have a good one! :)


2 comments:

AJ said...

left you an award on my blog :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennifer your new blog looks `FANTASTIC` ...very` Shuzzy`indeedy!!!
Your cards are as beautiful as always....
Have a great Week:)x
I might be back on sat!!!I wont want to miss your next candy!!!lol...