Thursday, August 7, 2008

Just A Few Pics....

Hey you guys! How about a little MFT and a few pics from convention. My upline was such a sweetie to send ...and take these for me. Here's a few.....
First, last night I had the great pleasure of hosting a challenge at the MFT release. Here's the card I made for that challenge....

I really love this one. Flowers are a fav of mine and I used my Papertrey paper for it. The ribbon is from Flourishes. I am soooo excited to be able to buy this ribbon still. SU had it in Chocolate Chip and an In Color last winter. I stocked up because it is decadent! I am so happy to be able to keep on purchasing it! The light pink color is a really great match to Papertrey's Sweet Blush...which you know is my FAV!

Ok...moving on....

Artisan award night. Here's a picture of the winners that were able to attend convention....

These gals are so super sweet! It was my pleasure to get to spend time getting to know each of them a little bit better. Truly such a joy.

...and my new bling....

How fantabulous is this! One of the designers at Stampin' Up! actually created this for us. I am so in love with it!

That's it for me for now. I have two new cards to snap a picture of....I will be posting them....well for sure one of them tonight....and I am so excited that my night is pretty much free to stamp, stamp, stamp! I have a little work but otherwise it will be all play!

I hope you are all having a great day! I will post you soon!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

congrats on your award my friend!!! and pretty new bling too!! :)

Denise Rose said...

Great bling for your award and you are so deserving! Congratulations!