Saturday, August 2, 2008

Christmas in ...August?

Well, at this point you just gotta start working on it! Let's face it, if not then you will be hitting the card section at Target and that, quite frankly, should be a sin! ;)

Here's one I created using Unity's new Bitty Christmas Tags. This is a super fun set as well. I used some of my Basic Grey paper for this one.

The ribbon is something I picked up from my LSS. Did I tell you I was going to start teaching there? Cord Camera's scrapbook store...yup, starting in October! You know, because I don't have enough to do! I picked up the ribbon while choosing my supplies for the first class. It's in October so I am going to do some Halloween stuff. LOVE the paper I chose. Once I finish it I will share it with you guys.

Ok...on my way home today. Wish me luck! Still freaking about the whole flying thing! That I've made it this far is cause for a celebration! Can you even believe it!

Hope you are all doing well!

5 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Very cute :)

Happy blogoversary!

Deborah said...

Great holiday card! Have a good trip home! You are doing great! Deb

Lesli said...

Beautiful Card Jennifer - I think I am getting in the mood for Christmas!

Julie Koerber said...

Really? Not making your cards is a sin?? wow, I will have to repent for all those years I didn't make my own!! OH NO! hee hee. You silly girl. Your card is just so fun! Hope you had a blast at convention and that the plane ride wasn't too bad.
{hugs}

Kimberly Crawford said...

CUTE! Love the BG papers. Love the new Unity Stamps too, might have to get those.... :)
Sounds like you had a wonderful time at convention!! Glad to hear it! :)